Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Baby.

I am super depressed today. Why, you ask? My son is turning one tomorrow. Yes, yes, I know I should be happy because I have managed to keep him alive for a whole year (ha), but time's flying by way too fast! I'm super excited about the future and for all the things to come as he grows up, but I just wish he could be a baby baby for a little bit longer :( And yes, I do want to push him down when he tries to walk because that's what big boys do and he's just a baby!
Yall know I'm just being funny, but there is a little truth in all that.... 
Well, since I've been obsessing over his baby pictures for the last ohhhhhhhhh few weeks or so I figured I'd share a few.

I remember hearing him cry while the doctor was "doctoring me up" and thinking that is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

Oh, it's so bright out here! Put me back in!!

Perfection
 
6 pounds 9 ounces, 21 1/2 inches long, born at 6:20 p.m.

This was the best moment of my entire life

And this is one proud Daddy

Happy Birthday, Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment