Sunday, November 18, 2012

Luke's 1st Birthday Party!

Hi, friends! Luke and I have had a fantastic day so far. (Daddy left early to go to the Cowboy's game.) Luke woke up a tad bit too early for momma so I put him in bed with me and he went back to sleep. We slept until 7:15! (That's late in our house!) He was being a little cuddle buddy so we laid there and watched Mickey Mouse in the bed for about 15 minutes and then he was ready for some grub. Luke had a bottle and some banana baby food and momma had banana puddin' :) Don't hate. We then put together his super cool motorcycle that he got at his birthday party yesterday.

Look at me go!!

 
One super cool dude

Hey Mom! Need a ride?!?!


His party, by the way, was big fun. Let the picture show begin...............

My family :) These two guys are my world!

Momma and the birthday boy! This is my new favorite picture of the two of us. I love how he put his head up against mine.

Daddy and the birthday boy! HANDSOME!

Presents!!! "Hey, give me back that tissue paper, Mom!"

Yaay! An Arkansas football! This may end up in the trash soon...

Mickey Mouse!

A motorcycle!

He loved this card!! It played a Winnie the Pooh song when he opened it.

Memaw's banana puddin' was a hit! Luke couldn't get enough of it.


The smash cake! He didn't do much smashing though and was not very happy with me that I put his hand in it.
 
The cousins! Declan, Mabry, Luke and Landry

Time to start planning the next party!!!! Just kidding.... I'm going to invent a time freezing machine before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment