Sunday, December 16, 2012

short and sweet

Luke FINALLY recovered from his ear infection. Hallelujah. He was fever free and back to his old self all day Friday and Saturday so Saturday evening we went to play with Landry. They had a great time playing with Landry's toys while their moms and dads visited :) Landry is counting something on her fingers and Luke seems to be trying to figure out how that toy works haha
 Luke loves his Rubber Ducky! However, the last week or so he has NOT liked getting his hair washed?? He screams whenever we start rinsing the shampoo out. Any ideas of why that could be???
 I captured this super sweet picture while Daddy was reading Luke his night night book (Goodnight Moon). This was right before Luke gave him a big kiss :) My heart has melted so many times over the past 13 months I don't see how I still have one.
 Sweet, sweet sleeping baby
 What? Why are you laughing? Do I have something on my face or something?
 I have looked everywhere for alphabet magnets and can't find any so by George I just made some.
 12.14.12 Sad Sad Sad day. I still can't watch the news without crying. I rocked my baby to sleep for his nap and instead of putting him in his crib to sleep I just wanted to hold him. I guess with me being a teacher and a mom it is just really hitting me hard.
 Christmas Breakfast at Laura and Lucas'. Luke is keeping his eye on everybody.
 My little piano player! He had so much fun playing the piano at Mimi's Christmas party. He WORE himself out!!!
Short and sweet, I know, but I don't have much time today. I have to start cooking and getting ready for another Christmas party. Three down, six to go......

No comments:

Post a Comment