Friday, November 4, 2011

35 Weeks

He's still packing on the pounds, but has reached his height limit (around 20 inches long). He is about 5 1/2 pounds right now and will continue to gain 1/2 pound per week until he makes his appearance! The digestive system is getting it's finally touches this week in preparation for his first meal and all that's left to gain from here on out is more fat and more brain power!





Update

Weight Gain: 22 Pounds. I'm extremely satisfied with that gain. I just knew I'd gain at least 50 pounds when I got pregnant!!

Movement: Still moving around a bunch. That is one of the things I'm really going to miss about being pregnant.

Sleep: hmmm not too great lately. My back has been KILLING me! I've found a comfy postition on the couch and have gotten out of bed and slept there several times this week.

Cravings: None until Levi brought home candy for the trick or treaters Monday and I about finished the bowl off by myself. I'm still pretty hooked on veggies and BBQ.

Aversions: None

Stretch Marks: Just a few on my butt and thighs

Symptoms: Contractions, BACK PAIN!!!!, sinus problems, and shortness of breath.

Belly Button: Wittle Bittie Outie

What I Miss: Sleeping normally, walking normally, bending normally, sitting normally, getting up normally, showering normally, putting on clothes normally, breathing normally, etc. etc. etc.

What I Look Forward To: We are getting close to having everything finished around the house and in Luke's room. Levi has been SUPER DAD since I can't do much.

Best Mommy Moment of the Week: I ordered everything online that we still needed and it all came in this week! (I still need to order some "want" items though hehe) We even got his super cute outfit to come home from the hospital in :) I wasn't expecting it to be finished for at least another week.



No comments:

Post a Comment