Friday, November 18, 2011

37 Weeks

I am finally full term! (Meaning my little bun in the oven is birth ready and labor is welcome and normal at this point.) Bed rest has been our hero. Now....I'm ready for him to come out.





 
Update:

At our last doctor's appointment Monday, he took me off of my contraction medicine. Since I was close to being full term, he said it was normal for me to contract at this point in my pregnancy. Since Monday night I have had contractions every 5 minutes. Yeah...not pleasant... Basically this has been the worst week of my pregnancy so far.

Weight Gain: 25 Pounds

Movement: He's movement has slowed down a bunch. I used to be able to get 10 moves in 5 minutes or less. Now it can sometimes take 20 or 30 minutes. I miss all his flips and break dancing. Guess he just doesn't have much room in there anymore :(

Sleep: Contractions wake me up all through the night.

Cravings: I'm not really enjoying eating this week. It takes me forever to finish a meal because I can't eat while having contractions.

Aversions: Sometimes when I think about eating (nothing in particular) it makes me a little quesy.

Stretch Marks: A couple on my butt and upper thighs

Symptoms: Painful contractions every 5 minutes. Last night I started having them in my lower tummy too (usually they are always at the top). My right foot is swollen. It looks like an elephant's foot and it hurts to stand on it. And my back is killing me. It's impossible sometimes to get comfortable. The past couple of days I've been having constant tightness in my upper tummy. Almost like the contraction never fully goes away. I don't know if that's what it is or if he's moved up and is curled up at the top of my tummy now... I'm ready to go to the doctor again!!!!!!!!!

Belly Button: I guess it's still a little outie. Can't really see it anymore.

What I Miss: Being pain free

What I Look Forward To: Besides having him, going to the doctor on Monday afternoon. I hope I've dilated more and I think we will get a sonogram :)

Best Mommy Moment of the Week: This week has been horrible. Only good things that happened this week was Levi's parents drove to Texarkana to come see us (and got us food!!!! haha), we got a few more baby gifts from friends, and Levi put the car seat in the car.

Sorry if this post is a Debby Downer, but it just hasn't been too pleasant at the Ponderosa this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment