Friday, November 11, 2011

36 Weeks

Luke is about 6 pounds and about 20 inches now. Growth will slow down now in preparation for birth so he can fit through the narrow passageway to the outside world and to store up energy for delivery.





Update

Weight Gain: 25 Pounds...yes, I gained 3 pounds in one week, but I'm blaming that on my recent pickle addiction. So hopefully it's just water weight.....

Movement: Doc had me start doing the kick count and I can usually get 10 movements in less than 5 minutes.

Sleep: Every night is different. Some nights I sleep great and some nights I have to get on the couch.

Cravings: Pickles and apple pie

Aversions: none

Stretch Marks: A few on my butt and thighs

Symptoms: Contractions, back pain, pressure down yonder making it hard to walk, sinus problems (saline nasal spray has been helping), shortness of breath, irritable, emotional, and getting anxious.

Belly Button: Barely an outie

What I Miss: Being able to go out and do things with my husband

What I Look Forward To: Our next doctors appointment on Monday and our next sonogram either this week or the next

Best Mommy Moment of the Week: My mother-in-law came to visit me and brought me a gift, I finally finished packing my hospital bag, clothes that I ordered Luke came in, and the Doc told us Monday that Luke is still holding strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment