Friday, November 4, 2011

Clothes!

Today is day 24 of bed rest..ugh...I've actually been getting a lot done today (all from a sitting down position of course). Levi and I (more like just Levi because I can't do much) have been busy trying to get the house and everything ready for Luke. I've been concentrating on his clothes today.

First of all I wish all stores sized their clothing the same!!!
Some have Newborn, 3 Month, 6 Month....
Some have 0-3 Month, 3-6 Month, and so on...
Some have Newborn, 0-3 Month, 3-6 Month, and so on,
And then some have Newborn, 3-6 Month, and so on.....

Secondly,  I like ordering his clothes online. (Probably because I can't get out of the house to go shopping..) A Newborn pair of pants from one online store will end up being the EXACT same size as a 3-6 Month pair of pants from Target or from one of the other online stores! WTH?!?!? Now I have two pair of blue pants that are pretty much the same size....It just gets so confusing...

And lastly, I wish I knew how big of a baby he is going to be so I'll know if I need a bunch of Newborn clothes or if I should concentrate more on getting 3 Month or 3-6 Month clothes..hmmmm Oh well, even though it hurts my brain sometimes, it's fun clothes shopping for him! I think I've made my final clothing purchase for him until after he gets here. Besides maternity clothes that I unfortunately HAD to have, I haven't shopped for myself since I found out I was preggo. But I've been wearing my debit and credit card out buying Luke clothes! I now could care less if I am stylish...Luke on the other hand is going to be totally cute!!!!! :)

Other than ordering Luke some clothes and organizing what he already had, I assembled my double electric breast pump. Interesting.....

We are about finished with his room so I'll post pictures soon! Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment