Monday, November 7, 2011

Just Venting..Read If You're Bored..

I am NOT in a good mood today. Every little thing is irritating the crap out of me this morning! I'm so uncomfortable, have a terrible headache, SICK of contractions!, tired of being in this house (day 27 of bedrest), my laptop keeps freezing up on me, and I hate dealing with stupid people over the phone!!!

I had to sit on hold for 21 minutes just to ask if the pediatrician we want to use still accepts new patients. Then the teenage sounding girl on the other end of the phone tells me "yeah, I think so." No No No No No...it's a yes or no question girl..I didn't wait on hold for 21 minutes for you to guess..

Then I had to sit on hold for 15 minutes with my insurance company for them to tell me they had no claim on me....Had to call  the lady here in Texarkana and get a little ugly with her too because she "supposedly sent everything off almost 2 weeks ago....

THEN, when the lady here in Texarkana calls me back to tell me that she discovered what had happened and the failure on their part, my phone cuts out and the call was dropped....

This all happens before 9 a.m. this morning. Normally things like this would make me growl, but I literally want to scream at the top of my lungs right now. Good grief I hope my day gets better.

We go to the doctor today at 1:30 so hopefully it will all be good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment