Monday, June 13, 2011

Yucky Swimsuits!

So let me just start out by venting a little. SOMEONE HAS GOT to do something about all these HORRIBLE maternity swimsuits! Gross! AND I also think that more places should have maternity clothes. Yes, some places (like Target) have a few racks, but dang..I go for a cute top and I have 3 to choose from. The only place I've found cute maternity clothes is in that Motherhood store in the mall, but NO WHERE has cute swimsuits. Not even Old Navy...And I LOVE Old Navy...or did before I was preggo. Even if Old Navy did have cute maternity clothes or swimsuits, you have to get them online. Grrrrrr.... We are going to the beach soon and I have swimsuits that look like something my grandma would wear. I almost considered wearing my pre-preggo bikinis and letting it all show! Don't worry, that thought quickly passed.
We finished up all of our vacation shopping this weekend. Thank Goodness! Swimsuits, sunscreen, goggles, beach chairs, umbrella, etc. etc. I got this CUTE beach towel that I'm completely in love with!

Now all I have to do is start packing, get my oil changed and get my car inspected :/ I got a pedicure today and I don't want to overdo it for one day, so I'll just wait til tomorrow to start all that.....haha
Baby Ponder is very excited about our vacation! It'll be his/her first trip to the beach haha Mama and Daddy are pretty excited also. It's been a LONG time since we've been to the beach so we are WAY over due!

Love,
mermaid wannabe and beach bum in the making

No comments:

Post a Comment