Thursday, October 18, 2012

Trying this again

I'm baaaaack! I haven't written in my blog in FOREVER! I've been a tad bit busy with my "new baby" (who's almost a toddler now) which made me wish that I had been writing down all the fun things that have happened over the passed 10 months. I'm really going to try to be better about writing. I'll try to recap and make it short and sweet because if not, it could possibly turn into 147 pages..



My sweet baby was born and there are no words to describe how happy I have been since that day. He was such a good baby. Levi and I are extremely lucky. We joke and say baby #2 will probably be the complete opposite. We made it through the holidays and then I had to return to work which was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. So I decided to finish out the school year (I am a teacher) and become a stay at home mommy for a while. While in daycare, he was constantly sick so he was pretty much connected to a nebulizer for the first 6 months of his life. He hasn't been sick at all since we removed him from daycare (knock on wood).



We went to St. George Island in June. Traveling with a baby was quiet an experience :) We had a blast though.



Teething was really a struggle for us. He now has 6 toofies and hasn't had any more trouble since those have come in. Sleeping all night was also something we had to work hard to accomplish. We finally have it down! (fist pump!...and knock on wood again) The picture below was the first time he stood up in his crib. He was so proud. We had to move his mattress down that day...



My Bigdaddy passed away 5 1/2 weeks ago and it still doesn't seem real. My heart has never hurt so bad. I got a white tattoo of an angel wing on my wrist the day of his funeral to remind me everyday that I now have a guardian angel watching over me.



Little man is all over the place these days. Crawling 90 miles an hour, pulling up on everything, and cruising along all the furniture.



It seems like he is learning something new everyday lately. His favorite thing to do is to crawl to the back door and watch the puppy dogs outside.



Well, that's all for now. Don't want to over do it my first day back! ha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment