Thursday, August 11, 2011

23 Weeks

Luke weighs just over a pound and is the size of a small doll. This week is the start of some serious weight gain. His weight will double in the next 4 weeks.



I've decided the shirt I was wearing in last week's picture made me look weird so I'm not putting it in this weeks blog for comparison..

Update

How Far Along: 23 Weeks

Gender: My Little Man :)

Weight Gain: 7 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Teacher In service has started so I'm having to actually wear real clothes now instead of t-shirts and shorts (tear).

Movement: I think he thinks my bladder is his own personal trampoline. Seriously...it's bad.
Each week he gets more active and besides the bladder bouncing, I love it. Levi can feel him more and my belly is moving more with the bigger kicks.

Sleep: Same o' same o' stuff. My legs constantly tingle and fall asleep. I'm just used to it now.

Cravings: None this week. It's so weird how I go from everyday about to kill someone if I don't get a certain food, to no cravings at all in two week! Maybe that means the baby is getting all the things he needs :)

Aversions: The C word

Stretch Marks: None.. hallelujah

Symptoms: MY BACK HURTS SO BAD! UGH!!!!! It's actually more like my butt! The whole part around the top of my butt crack is so sore feeling and achy. Icy Hot and massages from Levi is the only thing that helps. I've noticed my ankles are starting to swell when I stand up for too long and I had a near fainting experience again while shopping the other day.

Belly Button In or Out: In

What I Miss: Being able to see my hoohoo...just keeping it real folks...

What I Look Forward To: Painting his dresser/changing table this weekend and our doctor's appointment on the 19th.

Best Mommy Moment of the Week: Going swimming and feeling him go crazy! Also, getting his cute little onesies in that I ordered and buying him some more clothes and a little rocking chair :)


Sorry this blog is a little blah..I'm brain dead and exhausted after my first day back to work. Better ones to come. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment