Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday Morning

Good morning!! I am in the BEST mood ever! Maybe it's because I LOVE MY LIFE!!!! or maybe because it's only Saturday morning and I've had the best weekend so far. Yesterday after work I went and got a prenatal massage by Emily Phillips and it was seriously the best massage I have ever had..and I've had a bunch! If you live in the Texarkana area you need to look her up! When I checked my phone after my massage I had this waiting on me from my sister. I love sweet, little unexpected things like this :)



Then, me and hubby went out to eat, watched a movie on the couch, and then went a cuddled in the bed and felt Luke doing his nightly gymnastics. I don't even remember falling asleep. This morning we did some more "cuddling" and he went and got me eggs, sausage, biscuit, hash browns, pancakes, and coffee for breakfast. Just what I had been craving! He always gets me breakfast on Saturday mornings, but this was SUPER DUPER GOOD! Do I have the best husband or what?!?
So, now I'm catching up on Facebook, writing this, and waiting on Levi to get back from the gym. Our niece's first birthday party is tomorrow so we are going shopping for her in a little bit :) I CAN NOT believe she is already turning one! Seems like just yesterday I was praying her mom could hold off until I got off work for her to be born. It's scary how fast time flies. Anyhoo...hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment