Friday, August 5, 2011

Week 22

Luke weighs a whopping 1 pound and is a foot in length! His inner ear is completely developed now so he now has his sense of balance. His other senses are also continuing to develop. He can now grab onto the umbilical cord and can perceive lightness and darkness. His eyelashes, eyebrows, and fingernails are completed now and his hair is continuing to grow on his head.
Last Week

This Week
It's so weird how some weeks my belly looks exactly the same and then other weeks it looks totally different...

Update:

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Gender: All Boy!!

Weight Gain: 7 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes....But I prefer cotton shorts and a t-shirt when all possible!

Movement: He's a mover! I can see my belly move when he kicks really hard now. I saw it move for the first time on Monday night. The night before last, he was VERY active at 11:00! He was moving more than I have ever felt. I'm not sure if it was the position I was in or he was in, but I could feel him moving..like wiggling (not just kicks). It's kind of hard to explain, but it was really neat :)

Sleep: Perfectly fine this week. No complaints except for both of my legs falling asleep.

Cravings: Ok, this is the weirdest thing..I haven't had any major cravings. AT ALL! I wanted a bowl of cereal late one night which is unusual for me, but that's it.

Aversions: I'll give y'all one guess :)

Stretch Marks: Nope..keeping my fingers crossed they won't ever make their ugly appearance.

Symptoms: Memory loss (my brain's MIA...like seriously). And my boobs are doing a new thing, but I'll keep those details to myself. haha

Belly Button In or Out: The Innie is holding strong!!!!!  barely..

What I Miss: Being able to stay out of the bathroom for more than an hour. I've almost pee-ed on myself several times this week!!! I'll just be sitting there and WHAM! it's like the baby rolls over or kicks my bladder or something and I'm thinking "Oh God, I'm about to pee on myself! and I rush to the bathroom expecting to pee for an hour and don't even have to pee! (??)

What I Look Forward To This Week: Hmmmm Well, I don't have anything major planned or any appointments so I guess just continuing to fix up his room and being lazy before I have to go back to work on Thursday. We are going to look for his curtains tonight :) Here's a picture of his PAINTED room after I cleaned up everything...



 I also look forward to feeling him get the hiccups. I think that will be a really neat feeling :) Oh Oh! And I also had a large moment of weakness and order him some onesies from Carter's that should be coming in soon!! Here's what I ordered :) Please excuse the sizing of the pictures..blogger is going crazy today...

"DADDY AND I LOVE MOMMY" - Newborn

"Handsome Like Daddy"- 3 Month

"HERE COMES TROUBLE" - 6 Month
::::I promise I will try to restrain myself from further purchases...at least before my baby shower::::

Best Mommy Moment of the Week: Seeing my belly bounce when he kicked on Monday night. It doesn't happen with all the kicks, just the big ones, so I have to sit and stare at my belly for a while to see it move. But it's worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment