Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Last Day of Freedom

So I've been slacking a little on the blog lately. I know. I know. I guess I've had a touch of writer's block. Let's see if I can catch y'all up on everything since my last blog. This could be difficult because my brain, memory, everything is still MIA.

Friday night we went shopping and bought curtains for Luke's room.

Yaay for curtains!!



The dogs are not allowed in the nursery so Inspector Gadget here
decided she'd just sit at the edge and make sure we were putting them up properly.

Saturday we went to Longview to visit friends and Luke got to swim in a swimming pool for the first time. I'm not sure what it was, but he kicked like crazy while I was in the pool!

I seriously don't remember Sunday and Monday so I guess they were pretty uneventful...

Tuesday was a busy day for me. I worked in my classroom for a couple of hours, got my hair did, visited with my grandparents, stopped by the house for a few minutes, and then went out to a friends house and they gave me TONS of cute baby stuff.
Before I left my house to go out to their house I had a bag of old clothes I am planning to take to Goodwill sitting by the door. This is what I came home to..



A certain K9 had a temper tantrum and I'm pretty sure I know which one it was. The Inspector.

THEN, I ate Johnny Carino's for a SNAP (spay/neuter assistance program) fundraiser and went shopping at Rhea Lana's. I got Luke a pullover, 2 pairs of pants, 5 tops, and a little wooden rocking chair for 23 bucks! I must say that was a successful shopping trip. Here is the cute little chair I bought.



I want to paint it and maybe paint his name on the seat of it. I have some serious thinking to do on this project.. I am welcoming any suggestions or ideas :)

Well folks, that's about it in a nutshell. I have to go back to work tomorrow so I'm trying to clean a little with frequent breaks of laziness. Last day of freedom of a long break til..well...oh wow...EVER! Thanksgiving break doesn't count because it's only 3 days and Christmas vacation and next summer vacation I'll be a MOM!!!
Panic Attack in 3...2...1...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment