Monday, August 1, 2011

Update on Luke's Room

We've been busy little bee's in Luke's Room!!!! 

His bedding came in Friday and I. FREAKING. LOVE IT!

Yaay!

Inside the Crib

His Quilt
On Friday evening we went to Lowe's to get paint for the walls. I brought his quilt with me so we could match the color. The we went to our "Friday night eating spot," and last, but not least, finished up our registry at Target!!!!

We got two sample paint colors...



I was really upset with how the paint on the right ended up looking. It was so much darker on the wall than on the paint swab. The one on the left matched the quilt GREAT so that's the color we went with. Saturday we did some major cleaning and started painting. Some friends stopped by about 2 p.m. and then Levi finished up the second coat that evening.






Definitely a disaster zone right now, but I can see the potential!!! haha I think the color turned out wonderful. Next step is to paint the trim. It's looking a little rough.... I planned on doing that today, but I had to do some things at the school and run some errands...like grocery shop and get my toenails painted baby blue :D
Tomorrow will be trim day and putting everything back in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment