Friday, September 2, 2011

Week 26

Wow. 26 weeks. My second trimester is almost over.

Luke can see! His eyelids have been fused shut until now. He can also move his head and look around. He weighs about 2 pounds and is about 14 1/2 inches long.

I can see a difference in the side photos (or maybe he was just up higher when I took it), but I can't see much difference from the front.





Update

How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Gender: Boy <3

Weight Gain: 12 pounds total

Maternity Clothes: I'm filling them out quite nicely these days...

Movement: I have the "alien belly" going on now. I can see every move he makes. Sometimes my belly looks like a pan of jello that someone just shook up. He has also been trying to head butt his way out of my belly button. Yesterday he was pushing so hard it kind of hurt. Such a strong little boy :)

Sleep: No problems getting to sleep- I've had to add another pillow to the equation to support my belly- I pee every other hour- My legs still go to sleep and tingle PLUS my hands now- And these calf cramps are going to be the death of me.
Other than that, just fine and dandy.

Cravings: Pizza, chocolate cake, cucumbers, grapes, and a stress free day.

Aversions: None

Stretch Marks: None, but my belly sure is itching a bunch lately! I've been keeping the cocoa butter on it.

Symptoms: When people ask me "How are you feeling?" I say "Great!" but this is what "Great!" consists of... Black outs, constipation, headaches, sinus congestion, gums bleed when I brush my teeth, swollen feet, ankles, and hands, leg cramps, sciatic problems, lower backache, itchy tummy, heartburn, indigestion, trouble breathing sometimes, leaky boobs, occasional tummy cramps, and I'm totally clumsy, emotional, and forgetful. But hey, it's all going to be worth it!

Belly Button: Evenie- And I can't see past my belly button any more :(

What I Miss: Sleeping more than a couple of hours without waking up.

What I Look Forward To: I've seen his head push up against my belly, but I'm ready to see a little foot, or elbow poke out of my belly :)

Best Mommy Moment of the Week: Just watching my "alien belly" and feeling him get stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment