Saturday, September 17, 2011

Say Hello To My Little Friend

My husband knows exactly how to make me smile after a horrible day at work :)


After work one day this week, I was walking to my car in the staff parking of the school. This book was lying right beside the driver's side door of my car on the ground. I still can not figure out if someone left this for me or if someone was just walking in the staff parking and dropped it right beside my car door. Now, if this book wasn't about a dog with a handicap (and Minka just happens to be handicapped) I wouldn't think anything of it. Just kind of weird..And for some reason it made me tear up seeing it lying there? I started reading it the other night.


 Last night was brutal. No bueno.....Besides the usual getting up every other hour to pee and having to changing positions every hour because of my legs, Levi, Toby, and Minka decided to pitch in and help keep me awake. Toby did his little "whisper whine" all night for some reason and Levi snored louder than he ever has! He also kept rolling over and poking the crap out of my arm with his finger??  I let the dogs out to potty about 5ish and when I tried to pick Minka up to put her back in her kennel she wanted to play "catch me if you can" around the coffee table. Good times...Soooo, I might have gotten a total of 3 hours of sleep last night. Oh well, when Luke gets here and keeps me up all night I will already be used to it :)

This morning was pretty good though. I played with Luke for a little while before getting out of bed. I love doing that on weekends. I've decided that he is not a human baby...he is a kangaroo baby. His kicks feel just like what I would think a baby kangaroo would feel like. I now call him "Roo." ha

When Levi woke up and asked what I wanted for breakfast I was craving a sopapilla like CRAZY! After trying to figure out how I could get one of those at 8 a.m. I realized it wasn't the sopapilla I was craving, it was HONEY!!!! The greatest man in the world that I am lucky enough to have as my husband, got me breakfast at McDonald's and since they didn't have honey there anymore he went to the grocery store and got me a bottle of honey :) Party up in my mouth! Say hello to my little friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment