Monday, September 26, 2011

Pizza!

There is no particular reason why I named this post pizza...just that i'm eating it right now (surprise surprise). I don't have anything real interesting to talk about so I thought I'd just do a blog in mostly pictures.

I finally broke down and got what I had been craving since I got pregnant. Yum.


 Then, I got to school and received BE-A-U- Tiful flowers from one of my students!


Hubby and Toby getting ready to watch some football :)


 My sweet Minka <3


 Minka looking at and probably wondering why the heck my belly keeps bouncing around!


Millie the Monk


No, I don't just sit around with my belly hanging out I promise.. Luke was kicking at the time so we were watching and Toby decided he wanted to lay down next to me and I thought it was a cute picture moment... First picture of Luke and Toby haha


Levi and I went on a little trip to Jefferson this past weekend. We had a blast! We came across this building and I thought it was pretty neat. "Ghost Walk Tours." You wouldn't ever catch me signing up to do this though!


Holy Crap. This was the best BBQ I had ever eaten!


Some of our purchases from our little trip include: An antique washboard. Been wanting one for a while!


An antique milk jug. You can't tell from the picture, but it's pretty big. We put it in a corner and are going to find some old sticks to put in it for decor.


My favorite...Old windows from the First Baptist Church in Jefferson. We cleaned all the dirt off and hung them in our bedroom. LOVE!


A little decor for the mantle.


Toothbrush holder and soap dispenser I HAD to have!


and of course...a little candy for the drive home. Chocolate covered raisins and salt water taffy :)


Toby was so happy we were back!



Hope you enjoyed my week of picture haha The only other major thing that has happened this past week is that I have discovered I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions. If you read any of my previous blogs, you remember me talking about how it feels like Luke is trying to push his way out of my belly? Yeah, well, it wasn't Luke..it was BH contractions. I realized this when it started to get pretty painful. I just didn't think him pushing would be so painful and cause me to not be able to breath for a minute. I feel like an idiot now, but at least I now know what it is. And they seem to be getting more painful lately and it sucks... Oh well, it'll all be worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment