Thursday, September 15, 2011

28 Weeks! Third Trimester!!!!

I AM NOW IN MY THIRD TRIMESTER! Wow.. this is going by way too fast! My little boy will be in my arms before I know it!

Luke weighs 2 1/2 pounds and is 16 inches long! He can now blink, cough, hiccup, suck harder, and breath better. He is putting on a lot of fat now that will help him when he gets into the real world.





Update

How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Gender: bOy

Weight Gain: At my doctor's appointment this week, the scales said I gained 3 pounds this past month. That brings the grand total to 15 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yep they are pretty much unavoidable now.

Movement: Seriously, I'm trying to figure out how a baby can be so strong?? He pushes so hard up against my belly sometimes that it hurts! But for some reason I love it :)

Sleep: I may have to start piling pillows up so I can sleep on my back because this side thing, legs falling asleep and tingling crap is really getting old..

Cravings: Bad things.......

Aversions: None

Stretch Marks: Nope! Still using my cocoa butter, vitamin E lotion, and today I drenched my tummy in vegetable oil :D ha

Symptoms: Basically just the normal things I write about all the time...Black outs have gotten better though.

Belly Button In or Out: "Evenie"

What I Miss: Sleeping on my back, being able to get up and down off of the floor without assisstance from a person or object (or having to roll over on my knees and push myself up with my arms), and one day I really wished I could have a glass of wine after work.

What I Look Forward To: Some things to come in that I ordered for Luke and my prenatal massage next week!

Best Mommy Moment of the Week: Doctor G telling me his size and heartbeat are "pretty perfect." That makes me so happy that he is doing good. I could care less if I'm having problems. As long as he's good, I'm good! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be the perfect mom. Beyond perfect. Love you!

    ReplyDelete