Saturday, September 10, 2011

Foot, Elbow, or Knee?

Yesterday was somewhat rough for me. I'm starting to get uncomfortable and I'm trying to just suck it up and get used to it because I still have a third trimester to go (starting this week). No trouble falling asleep though last night. I was so exhausted it took me a whole 2 mintues. I remember telling Levi "I love you too" and that's all she wrote...

I woke up early so I stayed in bed, listened to Toby and Levi snore, and played with Luke. He was a little wiggle worm this morning and kept poking some kind of body part out. It definitely wasn't his booty or head this time, but I couldn't tell if it was a foot, elbow, or knee? When will I be able to start telling what it is??

When Levi woke up we talked about how we both had dreams about our son. I can't wait to see his face.

I'm trying to get motivated to get dressed so we can do a little shopping and visit some family.

I love looking at how my belly has grown. I'm so glad I've been taking these picture :) Happy weekend everyone and thanks for all the great emails!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment