Saturday, September 24, 2011

29 Weeks

Luke is busy packing on the pounds. He now weighs 3 pounds!




Update

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Gender: Boy

Weight Gain: 15 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Had to retire a bunch of maternity clothes because they got too small soooo I had to go shopping.

Movement: I don't think he has as much room anymore. He is constantly pressing up against my belly and it makes it hard to breath sometimes. Levi says he's just stretching :) He still moves around a bunch though! My movement, however, sucks... I'm uncomfortable.

Sleep: I bought a new pillow when I went shopping for clothes the other day and I love it! It's just a big o' body pillow, but it is so much more comfortable than the pillow in between my legs and the second pillow under my belly. Legs still go to sleep though and I still have to pee every other hour.

Cravings: Honey and Pizza

Aversions: None

Stretch Marks: No way, Jose.

Symptoms: I haven't had any black outs or dizzy spells this week! Whoohoo My heart has continued to race though. I got some MAJOR cankles and swollen hands while at the fair the other day. My toes looked like grapes...It was not a pretty sight. My nose started gushing blood while driving home after work Tuesday. Other than those things, it's just been the normal preggo symptoms.

Belly Button In or Out: Evenie (Not an innie, not an outie)

What I Miss: Nothing at the moment. I'm pretty happy :)

What I Look Forward To: Luke being in my arms!

Best Mommy Moment of the Week: 1) Luke got the hiccups! It was the cutest little feeling!
2) We got a swing from a family member. I love just looking at it and imagining him swinging in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment