Friday, October 7, 2011

31 Weeks

Aww he's getting chubby :)
whattoexpect.com

 
Luke is weighing in at almost 4 pounds right now and is approximately 18 inches long. He is almost his birth length, but will continue to put on weight until two weeks before he's born (1/2 pound per week). His immune system and brain have made some serious gains over the past couple of weeks.





Update

How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Gender: BOY

Weight Gain: 19 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Since my favorite thing is camis, I ordered one in every color. I like wearing them under my shirts (because some have gotten too short in the front) and they are the most comfortable thing to wear around the house.

Movement: He's practicing how to ride a bicycle. It's the neatest thing feeling his feet rub across my belly.

Sleep: Sucks right now because I have sinus problems and I can't breath!

Cravings: hmmm I'm still liking honey, I'm over the whole pizza thing I think, and I'm really loving apple juice!

Aversions: None

Stretch Marks: Nope

Symptoms: I burp. A LOT. One of these days I'm going to accidentally burp while talking to a parent or something.... Heart burn and contractions are the two main things right now I guess.

Belly Button In or Out: Still an Evenie except for one little piece of skin that sticks out.

What I Miss: Hmmmm....being able to do simple, everyday things without getting out of breath.

What I Look Forward To: My doctor's appointment on Monday. I was able to get off of bed rest because my test results said I am NOT in early labor. (Thank you sweet baby Jesus!) So I'm eager to know what the doctor has to say about my contractions now.

Best Mommy Moment of the Week: Definitely hearing that our little boy isn't trying to make his appearance too soon. He still has some cooking to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment