Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My New Enemy

Contractions. Hate them. They suck.
Because of them, I am now on bed rest for the next couple of days. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with someone telling me to stay on my butt and not do anything (haha), but it makes me very nervous that something could be happening too soon.
The doctor wanted to see me yesterday so Levi and I made the trip up there after work. He said my cervix is fine right now, but with all these contractions that could change...and that no good...
He tested for fetal fibronectin. Hopefully those test results will come back negative, the bed rest will slow down the contractions, and I can go back to my normal every day life. May just have to take it easy.
I should hear from them on Thursday and I'll go back to the doctor again on Monday.
Keep your fingers crossed, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment