Monday, October 24, 2011

Baby Shower and Maternity Pictures

I'm still on bed rest and had my baby shower AND maternity pictures this weekend. Like I said in one of my earlier posts, when baby number two is in my belly, I am definitely doing everything I need to do BEFORE I reach my third trimester. Besides having to stay seated at my baby shower the whole time and not feeling like I was being very social and polite, I had a great time. Not everyone knows about my bed rest situation so they probably thought I was being rude :/ We finished the "photo shoot" yesterday morning pretty quickly, Levi got me some yummy grub, and I spent the rest of the day in the recliner. Today I'm still in the recliner, but my doctor's appointment is at 3:15 so maybe he will tell me everything is looking good and I can get off bed rest. Fingers crossed, y'all!!

Here are a few pictures from the baby shower

Cake!

Diaper Cake! Cutest diaper cake I've ever seen! :)

The spread! BEAUTIFUL!

Cute little acorn cookies
And here are a few sneak peeks of my maternity pictures. MUCH more to come.

Little Shoes

33 Weeks



I was really wanting to get our new carseat and stoller set out and look at it so Daddy put it together last night!

getting started!

almost finished!

Ta Da!

and the sweet little car seat!
That's all for now folks! Hope everyone is having a great day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment