Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bed Rest..For Good..

Well guys, stick a fork in me cuz I'm done. Done with anything that involves getting out of the bed or recliner that is...Doc put me on bed rest until little Luke decideds to make his appearance. We had an appointment with Dr. G yesterday. Last week my cervix was just thinning, but now I am dilated to a one. Looks like Luke inherited his mommie's impatient gene...
The highlight of my day was getting a sonogram, seeing him and how much he has grown (!), and Dr. G telling us that everything looked great. His measurements were perfect, he weighed four pounds 12 ounces, and he was under no stress because of the contractions.
In a nutshell he told us he was pleased with everything, wanted me on bedrest for the remainder of the pregnacy to get me as far as possible, and he will take me off the contraction medicine in a few weeks and let happen what needs to happen. Pretty exciting, huh?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment