Friday, October 28, 2011

34 Weeks

Luke is 5 pounds and could possibly be as tall as 20 inches! This week Whattoexpect.com says he will be making his way into the head down position, but we had a sonogram on Monday and he is already there! Good Job, Luke!
Please don't hate on my awesome, stylish outfit I have on today. I'm on bed rest people....





Update:

Weight Gain: 21 Pounds...Yes, somehow I lost a pound.

Movement: He's a mover! But he's camera shy. Every time I try to video tape him he stops moving....

Sleep: Last night I woke up every hour having to pee...I have to change positions and pillows all through the night too. I haven't gotten a good night's sleep since before I got preggers and I probably won't until Luke starts sleeping through the night. Not complaining, just stating the facts :)

Cravings: Veggies, cereal, apple pies (?), breakfast sausage, and candy

Aversions: none

Stretch Marks: :::sigh::: I've spent this whole pregnancy moisturizing my belly with all sorts of moisturizers, creams, and oils on a daily, sometimes twice a day, basis. My belly is big, beautiful, and stretch mark free. However, the other day after I got out of the shower, what do I see on my butt and thighs?!?!?!? Stretch marks!! Never occurred to me to moisturize the crap out of those body parts too....ugh...oh well....

Symptoms: Contractions (but the medicine and bed rest are really helping), heart burn, indigestion, mood swings, emotional, short of breath all the time, and sinus problems.

Belly Button: Barely an outie

What I Miss: Being able to get out of the house!

What I Look Forward To: Being able to get out of the house! And my doctor's appointment on Monday to see if I'm still dilated to a one or if I'm more dilated.

Best Mommy Moment of the Week: Washing and folding all of Luke's clothes and blankets that he got at the baby shower. It really made me feel like a mommie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment