Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cravings and Onesies

I don't have anything exciting to talk about today, but I'm bored and thought, "Maybe there is someone out there that is just as bored as I am that would think this is interesting." HAHA

Saturday, I spent the day at Petsmart with Minka and all of the other puppies that are up for adoption. I'm really having a hard time taking her to these adoption events because I will only allow a very, VERY special person to adopt Minka. Like Mother Teresa maybe. I left Minka there with all the other foster mommies while I took a quick lunch break. I could not fight off my craving for an Olive Garden salad anymore! I called one in, picked it up, drove home, and scarfed it down. Then....I wanted another one....
Levi spent the day getting rid of all the unwanted furniture that was in the nursery. We had a big t.v. and two t.v. stands that I wanted gone ASAP! I felt bad that I couldn't help him move and load up all that heavy stuff. I went back up to Petsmart for the rest of the afternoon and Levi texted me and said it was all gone! YAAAY! Now we can start moving in all the baby's furniture! We ordered the changing table last night and it should be here by Monday :D
Guess where we went that night for dinner??? Yep, Olive Garden....For some reason I HAD to have another one of their salads. Oh, it was so good.


I do HAVE to mention one thing. We find out the sex of the baby in exactly one week! Yippie! I'm so excited because I can't wait to start decorating and painting the baby's room and buying cute things. Since I'm mentioning cute things...I came across this website online and they have the cutest little sports onesies! If we have a girl, I am definitely ordering the brown and pink football onesie and the golf onesie. If it's a boy, I'm ordering them all! (except the girl's football onesies of course....) I have a feeling my whole paycheck from now on is going to go to this wittle bitty baby :)
 
Girl's Football Onesie

Boy's Football Onesie

Baseball Onesie

Golf Onesie
 This morning, I actually ventured out in the hot world and got some things done. First, I went to see my Memaw and Bigdaddy. I LOVE visiting with them. I can tell them anything and they always understand and know what to say to make me feel better. After visiting with them for an hour or so, I went to the pawn shop and sold them some junk that was in the nursery. I got a whole $30 woohoo! Hey, that's better than throwing it away and getting nothing :) I drank a Dr. Pepper that morning so I had some energy and thought I might as well do a little shopping while I'm out and have the want to. I bought a new bra, some cotton shorts, a dress, a skirt, panties, and a pair of capris. All maternity, of course..... There's no wearing regular clothes anymore.... THEN.....baby had a bad, bad, very bad craving. But I would be such a bad, mean mommie to tell him/her no.... hahaha


Oh well, we'll eat better tomorrow. Mama's got to do what a mama's got to do :) Now, I'm just boring y'all with this blog, doing some laundry and snuggling with my Tobster waiting for Daddy to get home from work. Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Sound asleep....

Love,
salad craver and mcdonalds craver ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment