Friday, July 29, 2011

Week 21

Our baby boy is now about 11 inches long and weighs about 12 ounces.
Major milestone this week: He has now added REM to his sleeping which means he is now capable of dreaming!!!!!




Is it just me or does it look like my belly dropped???


Update

How Far Along: 21 Weeks

Gender: BOY!!!!!!! ~Luke Thomas Ponder~

Weight Gain: 2 pounds this month.. 7 pounds total

Maternity Clothes: Yep!

Movement: Very exciting news to announce...Levi felt him kick for the first time on Monday night! I've noticed that Little Luke moves around the most when I get still and right after I eat. And he goes bananas after I drink a Coke! We found that out while getting our sonogram on Tuesday. I drank a Coke Tuesday morning so he would cooperate and show us what we needed to see :) and boy oh boy was he active! The sonogram lady had trouble getting his measurements because he wouldn't be still! It was so neat being able to SEE him kick when I felt him kick!

Sleep: Two days this week I slept maybe one hour each night and the other nights I slept like a baby. I'm still not sure what causes me to have such weird nights lately. I do, however, have A LOT of trouble getting to sleep each night. I either can't get comfy or I can't turn off my brain.

Cravings: None this week..yes, I know.... ODD.

Aversions: Chicken, like always.

Stretch Marks: Nope

Symptoms: Memory Loss : / and I got real sick the day before my doctor's appointment. I think something I ate didn't agree with me because I threw my guts up all afternoon. I. WAS. MISERABLE. Other than that, I have felt great!

Belly Button In or Out: In

What I Miss: Sleeping on my back.

What I Look Forward To This Week: Finishing up our registry at Target and getting our crib bedding delivered (hopefully today).

Best Mommy Moment of the Week: Definitely finding out our baby is a BOY, seeing him, and hearing his heartbeat. I don't think I've stopped smiling since then!


No comments:

Post a Comment