Thursday, July 21, 2011

Random Mommie Thoughts of Elizabeth

First, let me apologize for the Debbie Downer post from yesterday. I promise I'm usually not that grouchy about things. I think I was just sleep deprived and having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Most of the "not so good" symptoms of being pregnant I haven't complained much about because I have waited so long to be pregnant. And I know worse things than not being able to sleep are just around the corner! haha

On to another subject... I was thinking about this whole mommie thing and how hard it is going to be for me when I have to be away from the baby once he/she is born. Even to do little things like take a shower. After the baby is born, I won't get to put my hand on my belly and know my baby is right there, connected to me, and is safe. I wouldn't mind staying pregnant forever! (If only I could have an occasional adult beverage, cold deli meat, and sleep on my back ha) Now don't get me wrong, I can't wait for the moment I see that sweet face for the first time and everything that follows. But for now, I am cherishing this time that I have my sweet angel inside of me, with me 24/7, and feeling his/her every move.

p.s. so ignore any grouchy posts that may follow in the future (especially around week..oh, say 38 when I'm miserable!) ....it's just HORMONES y'all! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment