Sunday, July 10, 2011

woohoo Delivery

I've had the best weekend. Can anyone guess what this is?????


Yes sir! It's our baby crib! I was so excited to get it delivered Friday because we weren't expecting it until next week. Levi put it together Saturday afternoon. I supervised :) It looks wonderful! I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect! Baby must have been excited about it too because he/she started kicking when Levi was putting it together.


Now we have to buy the mattress and wait to find out if little gummy bear is a boy or a girl so we can buy the bedding...16 days :) The baby's room is next to the restroom so every time I go potty I have to peek my head in and look at it again.

Other than the crib being delivered, my hair products that I ordered also came in. I just love it when things get delivered a week before you expect them to. If you haven't tried Bumble and Bumble hair products, you are missing out people!



And the surprises just kept on coming. Levi came home from running some errands with a bouquet of flowers :D He also went and bought some things for my classroom that I had mentioned I needed to buy before school started back.



THEN, he cooked dinner for mommie and baby. Grilled steaks, portabella mushrooms, and baked potatoes. It was wonderful!



A+ Weekend for the Ponders!

Love,
mommie and baby

No comments:

Post a Comment